A while back, I did a podcast interview with my good friend Pete from DoYouEvenBlog.com. It's actually the third one that he and I have done together, and I always have a lot of fun talking to him.
He just released it on Christmas day, and I listened through it and realized that it has a tooooon of great information for anyone that is hoping to start a blog/podcast/youtube channel, or any online business for that matter.
It's 100% unedited, fairly long, and I did accidentally cuss a few times (sorry…old habits die hard!!!!).
This podcast episode is SUPER laid back and is more like sitting in on a private conversation about growing a business than some kind of formal podcast interview.
Here's what we talked about
- What to do when you hit a wall with your business
- Why money and site traffic is exactly the same
- The private Millennial Money Man Facebook community
- Why normal business owners would laugh at bloggers for their unrealistic expectations
- The reason that bloggers have unrealistic expectations in the first place
- The Make Money Marketing course
- How to know if you suck (and need to pivot)
- Three things that you need to have success with an online business