If you’re interested in learning how to make an extra $1,000 – $2,000 per month running FB ads for local businesses in your spare time, keep reading! We’ve opened the course to the public for the last time in 2018. At midnight, September 23rd, we’ll be closing enrollment for the rest of the year to focus on our new students and get them up and running with clients.
Back when I first left my teaching job to run this site, I very quickly found out that blogging wasn’t the fastest business model out there. As hard as I was working to monetize my blog and bring in a sustainable income, it just wasn’t happening.
So about three months in to being self-employed and not really making any money, I finally decided that I was going to have to pivot to something else or go back to teaching.
I managed to land a marketing gig with the jeweler that had made my wife’s engagement ring.
It was such a relief! Having that extra money coming in allowed me to survive while I focused on building up this website.
Originally, I was only writing some content for their website and helping them rank higher in Google. But over time, the owner of the store told me that he wanted me to run Facebook ads for him as well.
I had no idea how to do it.
So in true trial-by-fire fashion, I started fumbling around with the ad platform. At first, I wasn’t having any real success with it, but after tons of research, talking to people, and just trying and failing over and over, I started to have success!
So I took what I was learning with my jewelry client, and started applying it to this website. I essentially based my entire growth strategy for my site around FB ads.
The best part? It worked.
In 2017, this site had over 1,000,000 readers, and a large portion of that came from Facebook.
That’s when I reconnected with my friend Mike Yanda
I was actually working on another course that I was creating just for bloggers and reached out to an old high school friend (we were actually in band together haha). He used to be a lawyer and had recently transitioned to working online like I had.
He had created an awesome Facebook ad agency and was making a killing online running ads for small businesses.
As we were talking on the phone one day, he floated the idea to me of creating a course for M$M readers that would teach them how to run Facebook ads for local businesses as a side hustle.
At first, I honestly wasn’t THAT interested.
Yes, in theory…it would work. But I really wasn’t sure if people would be interested in running FB ads at all.
Eventually, though, I decided to float it to my private group as well as my main Facebook page.
The response was crazy! I had hundreds of people telling me that they wanted the course.
I went back to Mike and told him I wanted to partner with it and get it out at the beginning of 2018.
We’ve had over 1,500 students and counting!
The FB Side Hustle course is focused on helping small businesses generate leads. Leads (people that are potential customers) are the lifeblood of a small business, and Facebook happens to be one of the most powerful marketing platforms to do it with.
In the course, we walk you through every step of the process for creating your own FB side hustle. You’ll learn how to create ads, target potential customers, and turn them into leads for your clients.
The best part? It is industry standard to charge $1,000 – $2,000/month per client.
I really don’t know why I hadn’t thought of this as a side hustle for my readers before, but there are so many things that just make sense from a practicality standpoint:
- You don’t need to have a ton of technical skills
- It’s in super-high demand
- It pays really well
- Doesn’t take that much time if you’re only managing 1-2 clients
- It’s really effective because everyone and their mom uses Facebook and sees the ads
Here is what the lessons look like for the FB Side Hustle Course:
The course teaches you how to create profitable ads for local businesses so that you can start making an extra $1,000-2,000 per month on the side, even if you have no marketing or technology background.
Inside you’ll learn:
- How Facebook Ads work, so that you will be prepared for any questions from prospective clients, and will be able to confidently share your new expertise with clients
- To create profitable ads for local business, with step-by-step video walkthroughs so that you know exactly what settings to choose and buttons to push to get the best results
- Strategies for troubleshooting problems with ads, and exactly what steps to take to overcome those issues and improve ad performance
- Unique methods for targeting the right potential customers for your client, so that they make more money and refer you to other businesses
- Our top three strategies for finding your first Facebook ad management clients, so that you can start making money as soon as you complete the course
- Systems and templates for tracking results so that you can show your clients exactly how much money you are making their business – when clients understand the results you’re getting, they’ll want to keep you on payroll forever! (Some of our clients have been with us for years for this exact reason)
- Ins and outs of running a Facebook ad business, so that you can get better results for your clients and work fewer hours.
The course retails for $397. Most Facebook training courses typically cost $1,000 and up, so I feel like we have really priced this thing well.
I understand how difficult it is to create a side hustle that actually works, and I want to provide that opportunity to as many of my readers as possible.
A few more things about the course…
We have also included a support/coaching group where you can ask anything you’d like about FB ads, get troubleshooting advice on your ad campaigns, and get our help putting out any fires that might come up along the way.
The group costs $47/month, and we have even hired three Facebook experts that will help you be successful, along with additional trainings from myself and Mike.