I recently sat down with Gwen and J from the FIRE Drill Podcast to talk early retirement, quitting your day job to work online, and adjusting to life outside of the rat race.
If you’ve ever wanted to retire early (and I’m talking like 30’s – 40’s), you need to check out what the FIRE (Financially Independent Retire Early) movement is all about. Gwen and J are legit resources and their podcast is killing it right now!
Here are the show notes:
- How I first started my business (and lessons I learned)
- Why I don’t think you should quit your job… yet
- The Make Money Marketing Course
- The freelance marketing services I provided after I left teaching
- How to prepare for healthcare costs when/if you retire early
- Are 23-year-old life coaches a scam?
- Dealing with angry internet people, and why the M$M community is so cool
For more show notes and links to everything we talked about in this podcast interview, make sure to check out The Fire Drill Podcast website. Enjoy!