I’m always looking for incredible debt stories and Millennial $$$ advice on MillennialMoneyMan.com
If you are a blogger that wants to grow your reach to a larger audience through my site and social media channels (15,000 twitter followers and counting), you are welcome to guest post on M$M! I accept guest post submissions on anything finance related that will help my debt destroying Millennial readers kick money’s @$$.
I do have a few simple M$M guest posting rules:
- Your post can’t be super spammy. I will happily allow you to promote something awesome that you are working on, but I’d prefer that you don’t link to it 17 times in a post. Just let me know what you are thinking and we can hash it out.
- Guest Posts need to be at least 500 words and well written! I’m actually a busy dude believe it or not, and I can’t micro-edit everything that is submitted.
- Once the post is scheduled and live, I will share it on my social media channels. Please do the same. 🙂
- Respond to comments on your post. This is a great opportunity for you to reach readers and put a personal touch on your guest post. Check in on the post from time to time and respond to questions or simply thank people for reading!
- You need to have a working website that has been kept current (I want my readers to see great, informative sites).
The guest posts I’ve had on the site lately have been incredible, and often are picked up by content aggregation sites and reposted to other audiences. This is a GREAT way for you to expand your reach. Here are a few examples of ballin guest posts for reference:
Want to get in? Contact me here: [email protected]
I do get a bunch of requests, but I’ll do my best to get back with you as soon as possible and get your post scheduled in the soonest available time slot.
Thanks for visiting! – M$M