Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a great holiday weekend. Try not to do anything today (other than listen to this podcast I’m sharing with you).
I recently sat down with my friend Pete from Do You Even Blog to share some of my best tips for beginner bloggers.
If you’ve ever wanted to start an online business (and actually “make it”), this is a must listen. This was maybe the deepest podcast I’ve ever done, and easily the most insight I’ve ever shared on how to actually build a real following and online business.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Does anyone care about your site design?
- Why traffic reports aren’t very useful
- When you should NOT start a blog
- How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- The best tool you’ll ever use (has to do with Facebook)
- How to use your writing tone to build a real community of readers
- My Facebook ad strategy
- The Make Money Marketing Course
- How to become friends with bigger bloggers (Pete is a master at this)
You’ll also hear:
- One or two cuss words (sorry)
- Pete is eating popcorn haha
- The most chill, Friday vibe you’ve ever heard
Please note – this was TOTALLY unedited and actually feels like a real conversation. You’ll like it, just trust me (we start talking about blogging stuff about 7 minutes in just FYI).
For more show notes and links to ALL of the resources we talked about, check out Pete’s site. If you get through the whole thing and still want to start a blog, check out my free course below:
The Free M$M Blogging Course
You'll learn how to start and run a successful blog in just 8 days!